Brunswick is situated in the south western edge of Frederick County. It is forty-five miles up the Potomac River from our nation’s capitol, and six miles east of Harpers Ferry.
Brunswick is a major stop on the Maryland Rail Commuter (MARC) Train line to Washington, D.C. The town has modern facilities for its citizens: a fire company and ambulance service, fine schools and churches, doctors and dentists, a modern library, a new community center, several parks, fishing and boating on the Potomac River, C&O Canal towpath, many public service organizations, and a fine museum with one of the largest model train layouts on the east coast.
Brunswick Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Brunswick
- 308 W Potomac STREET Brunswick, MD 21716
- 323-325 E Potomac STREET Brunswick, MD 21716
- 735 Appalachian WAY Brunswick, MD 21716
- 0 Village Green WAY, Unit JEFFERSON FLOORPLAN Brunswick, MD 21716
- 737 Appalachian WAY Brunswick, MD 21716
Sold Listings in Brunswick
- 28 W I STREET Brunswick, MD 21716
Walk Score for Brunswick
Brunswick School Data
Brunswick School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Brunswick Elementary School
- PK-5, public
- Brunswick High School
- 9-12, public
- Brunswick Middle School
- 6-8, public
- Grace Baptist Academy
- K-12, private